Monday, October 21, 2013

Raising Batman is now featured on AllTop.com!

A few weeks ago I submitted this blog to be listed on AllTop.com, and my submission was recently approved!

I was kind of excited when I got the email. Success!

Now let me clarify one thing... I have no idea how significant this listing is. It's quite possible they say yes to everyone. In their FAQs, they claim they don't list everyone, but that could be some clever marketing going on there... who knows?


Also, I should point out that I only discovered the site recently, so it's not like this had been some dream  years in the making. But still, it's fun to see it listed here. Scroll way down to the bottom when you click on the link. Keep scrolling. Keep scrolling. Farther. Farther. Still more until finally...yep! There it is, WAAYYY down at the bottom.

How popular is AllTop? I looked up some stats on Alexa.com because I was curious. Here are a few random samplings of various sites and their supposed global rankings:

#1 Google.com
#290 NFL.com
#1,340 ToysRUs.com
#3,610 WhiteHouse.gov
#4,222 AllTop.com
#62,903 Iowa.gov
#119,779 MallofAmerica.com
#346,812 SafariLtd.com

So there you have it.






2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...